To appraise the quality of the assembly parts before series release, extensive measurement protocols are made. We use tactile and optimal measuring machines, which are operated by skilled workers. The measurement results are both a basis and a guarantor of the high quality standards.
The following metrology and measurement procedures are available:
- 3D coordinate measurement machine (Zeiss Vista))
- Optical measuring machine (Vision)
- Measuring microscope (Leitz)
- Profile projector (Schneider
- Hardness measuring device (Rockwell)
- Moisture meter (Brabender)
- MVR Tester (melt flow index tester)
CT dimensions and melt index determination with MVT are obtainable through cooperation partners.